Thursday, February 14, 2013

Grain-Free Diet: Week 2

My diet this week
This week, I found out that carbs are sugar.

During week 1, my meat consumption increased 100%. Before the diet began, I only ate meat at dinner. During the first week I began eating meat at lunch too.

However, the lack of carbs in my diet finally caught up to me resulting in a huge sugar craving. I munched on Doritos, ate a big bag of M&Ms, and made another batch of chickpea "blondies," which I mainly ate for breakfast.

I finally began to cook again. I made a few bowls of tofu shirataki noodle soup and lettuce "tacos" filled with textured vegetable protein and red bell pepper for lunch. I another made big tub of hummus, which supplied the majority of my calories.

Mostly, I think about what I am going to eat when this diet is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment